Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Christmas in JULY! I'm having a SALE!


It may be smack-dab in the middle of July, but I'm feeling like Santa for the next few days!  No, it's not because of the extra pounds I've gained from enjoying my summer break a little *too much (haha), it's because I've got a whole BUNCH of products I'm putting on sale over the next few days and you get a chance to grab them for a great price before the new school year starts!



I'm linking up with the lovely ladies over at BLOG HOPPIN for this amazing sale.  Since I'm joining the party a little late, I'm offering 20% off my entire store today through Saturday, the 26th!  Be sure to stock up!  There are lots of other great products out there from some of my favorite sellers.  It's time to stock up!



No comments:

Post a Comment