Monday, July 21, 2014

Vegas Recap!

I've been back from Vegas a little over a week now... and let me tell you - it was everything I imagined it would be an SO much more!  It was so amazing to be a part of the FIRST ever TpT Conference.  I learned so much that I can't wait to put into practice.  Along with that, I met so many great people and had a fabulous time exploring the city with my wonderful husband, Matt.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite moments.  

Such a peaceful view on our short 50 minute, morning flight to Vegas! 
My first day in a nutshell!  Palazzo (FAB-U-LOUS!), TpT Swag,
happy hubby in our fancy suite, and me with my official looking conference badge!  

My new friend!  We met at breakfast and hung out all day together!  She is one cool chick!
Miss you bunches, Rena from Denver (aka The Special Ed Thread!)  

The fabulous HAPPY HOUR after the conference!  Cocktails, appetizers, tons of TpT'ers,
and lots of fun little surprises (like a photo booth that we never got around to!)  

My view for the morning Kick-off Keynote Speaker!  So exciting.  Got to
hear fromPaul, the founder!  What a humble, generous, lovable guy!  

My first session with TpT Superstar and TOP SELLING member, Deanna Jump!
So neat to learn from the best.  She's so adorable and has the cutest southern accent to boot.  Love her!

















Taking a break from dancing all night with my hubby.  We may be in our 30's (and 40's), but
we still like to get down!  LOL!  Especially in VEGAS!  So much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment