Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Bags! A Spring Tradition in my Class!


Another bunny bag to add to my collection!    
I've been making these cute and easy little bunny bags for the past five or six years as a fun craft for my students before Spring Break.  They are super easy to make, and the kids just go wild over them.  The whole thing only took about 25 minutes to make!  We just used white paper bags, although you could use brown.  I lead the class through the entire process whole group on my Lumens (overhead projector camera), so they could watch me draw the bunny ears first, and then cut them out.  Once everyone had that done,  I did a directed drawing of the bunny's face.  We finished them off with a cotton ball tail glued on the back.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the student samples... they were SO cute!  But, as usual, we were very busy that day, and I didn't think to whip out my camera until all my little kiddos had gone home.  But at least I was able to snap a pic of my bunny... pretty darn cute, right?  And SO easy.

I had also picked up five 6-packs of bubbles, along with some fruit snacks and Dollar Store Easter goodies to make cute little goodie bags for my students, which went into their bunny bags on their way out the door!  Easy, peasy, lemon-squeezy!  Happy Easter, everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute Samantha! We might need to make those this week. We can write rabbit facts and put them in there.

    I found you through TpT. You can also add the follow box that has the little faces/profile pictures.

    1. Go to design at the top of your blog then layout.
    2. Choose add a gadget and then more gadgets. The follow box is the last one on the page #25

    I stop by again so I can follow you. =)

    Hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Heather! You're my first ever comment! I'm so excited!

    That's a great idea to put rabbit facts inside the bunny bags. We always just use them for holding our treats, but that's even better!

    I appreciate the tip on adding the follow box... I've been having the hardest time with that part. But check back here soon and I'll hopefully have it up! Thanks so much for checking out my new blog! I'm off to check out yours now, too! :)

    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! I am now an official follower. Be sure and follow yourself. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete