Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's SUPERDAD!

I'm SUPER excited about this fun little Father's Day unit featuring comic book style fonts and graphics!  We've got a week to go before Dad's special day... so my students and I will be working on some of these fun little projects as we wrap up our last week of school! 

Here's a little sneak peek! 


Students will be able to create their own little comic strip with dialogue and illustrations!  The unit also includes traditional Father's Day activities like "My Super Dad" fill in the blank pages, acrostic poems, and a Father's Day Coupon book!  You can find a link to it here!

If you were a fan of my Mother's Day printables in English and Spanish, then you'll want to check out this All About Dad unit!  Here's a peek for ya...


I had such great feedback from my Mother's Day unit in English and Spanish, that I decided to do one for Father's Day as well!  So many of you commented about how much your Spanish-speaking students enjoyed being able to create the same gifts as their English-speaking friends (and one that their parents would understand as well!)

I'm down to just four more school days (well, more like three and a half -- but who's counting?)  Can't wait to get back into blogging more regularly over the summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment